Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Secret Santa Success

We had a Secret Santa at work today.  A $20 limit for the gift.  

Everyone's name was put in a Santa hat.  One name was pulled out at a time.  When your name was selected, you had a choice of choosing a wrapped gift under the tree, or stealing a gift that someone had already unwrapped.  So, it's ideal to be selected last, because you can preview all but one gift that is wrapped under the tree...so a good chance of getting something good.  

My name was drawn about 3/4 of the way through.  I stayed with my tried and true stealing technique.  I stole this upcycled hat from one of the other girls.  One of the partner's wives made it.  

I love it!  
Ok, not the best photo to show off the hat.  Trust me, it's pretty cozy!   

2 comments:

  1. fun. it looks like you got a good score.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping for a post-Christmas update....I guess I'll have to send photos of all your crafting goodness. xo

    ReplyDelete